The normal belief is that e-commerce success is focused on the product. But advertising colleagues at Balance of Nature might disagree.
What’s the Balance of Nature?
Balance of Nature is a Utah-based wellness company that sells products to assist you in getting your everyday portions of fruits and vegetables.
What do they do differently?
This company can raise $100 million by advertising on just one channel.
No, it’s not Facebook or TikTok.
They only advertise through Fox Media TV ads.
Their website gets 570,000 visits per month, and it has two major sources:
52.6% of the traffic is direct (People write Balance of Nature immediately in the research bar).
42.6% originates from natural search.
This means that people begin to see TV advertisements and often call, key in the website, or research on Google.
That’s a lot of guests only from TV ads.
And this only sometimes takes into account phone calls, which will be the key call-to-action (CTA) of the TV advertisements they run.
Why is this exciting?
It shows that you may get success in e-commerce by concentrating on your audience first.
Learn an employed audience → Find out how to attain them → Create an item for them.
Balance of Nature discovered an alternative channel with a very specific audience. Then bought them a product they would respond to.
Advertisements on Fox Media are the right way to attain a particular demographic.
And Balance of Nature is taking advantage of it.
What’s underneath range?
- Beginning an audience rather than an item is not a new marketing strategy.
- Consider Kylie Jenner launching the make-up brand.
- Or other influencers are launching their particular item after first establishing their audience.
- Many first created an audience on public programs before transforming them to private platforms.
- The main place listed here is where a specific audience hangs out and follows them.
Nevertheless, this can have some drawbacks:
- New rivals can smell the opportunity and join you.
- Or there’s the danger of depending on just one platform and needing more diversification. If that channel no further operates for reasons unknown, that’s a large strike to a business.
- However, it could be a profitable technique to start or increase your sales.
Find out what operates and grasp it.
Every item has a great audience, which Balance of Nature discovered with Fox Media, and there’s nothing improper with cycling that wave once you tap into what’s clicking.